Many call themselves Christian. In the early 1900’s it was estimated that there were roughly 600 million Christians worldwide. In our time, in the 21st century, it is estimated that there are nearly 2.5 billion Christians on the planet! That is a huge number. The first question one would rightfully ask is, “Why is there so much wickedness and injustice in the land if there are so many Christians? The answer to that question is quite simple. Many profess themselves to be Christians in word (tongue) but in deed (action) they are not. It’s as simple as that. No sugar coating it. Even in many of the so called “local churches” many call themselves evangelical but have yet to make one True disciple! Hence, a major reason why wickedness still prevails.

There are roughly 33,000 denominations. Interesting, since the bible never once speaks of a denomination. If one could rightfully call themselves anything, a Christian would be fitting since the disciples of Jesus Christ were first called “Christians” in Antioch (Acts 11:26 KJV). But as the subject of this writing implies, many who call themselves “christian” are truly not!

“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” (Psalm 94:6). This scripture seems to tell it plain an simple. There are few who will become True Christians and obey the commands of our Lord Jesus Christ. There are few who will rise up against wickedness and make true disciples. Jesus stated, “If ye love me, keep my commandments” (John 14:15). This tells us that those who truly Love our Lord Jesus Christ will not justify his commands i.e, love for the brethren, conducting one’s self in holy living, hating and condemning evil, obedience to the command of Baptism, receiving his Holy Spirit, etc. They will be wiling to follow the Word of God over anything else and not give heed to contemporary theory of the Bible.

Being a Christian is more than labeling one’s self a “Christian.” Being a Christian involves doing the will of the Father. When Jesus was told that his natural family were there to see him and that he should be attentive to them, notice his reply: “But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother” (Matthew 12).

When one begins to “Do the will of the Father” they begin to change the world!

Categories: Wisdom Talk

John · January 2, 2019 at 11:50 pm

Hi. I find your videos very interesting. You can tell the spirit is working in many of the people who quietly watch/listen from afar. Glory to God for that! You have also stirred the spirit in me. I am a luke warm Christian and now know I need to approach Christianity in a new/different way. I need to follow Christ in the way God intended. Thanks to you I can begin/continue my journey. I would like to know your thoughts on the Lutheran Missouri Synod church. I attend this church and find this to be one of the best hours of my week. Hearing the gospel, the songs, and communion are refreshing/invigorating and I look forward to attending as often as possible. Also, what are your thoughts on the NIV bible, which is the bible I read. One last thing, I was baptized as an infant with sprinkling of water on my head. I think at that time, the Holy Spirit chose me as a child of God. Any thoughts about this versus full immersion. Thanks again for opening my eyes. With the help of God, willful sin will be a thing of the past for me.

GTSP · January 3, 2019 at 4:25 am

Thank you John for your support and dedication to become a Christian. As you know, there are many who profess to “know” God but in their works they deny him. What does it mean to Know God? I will submit that knowing God is understanding his likes and dislikes and then conforming our nature to His. That is how we become “one” with Christ. “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” – 2 Cor 3:18.
    When we begin to develop an understanding of his likes and dislikes then we move on to obeying his commands.

Jesus was very forthright in what he expects of his followers, he didn’t sugar coat anything. Jumping to one of your questions you asked about the NIV translation. Well, Let’s take a look at what Jesus said concerning copying of his words, “For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.” -Rev 22:18
    So it’s very clear that God does not want his Words altered, deleted or added to.
    That is what we see in many of the translations, and altering, deleting and an adding to his Word. The NIV bible is missing whole scriptures! Not only that but they have added to the Word of God and they have de-emphasized many words. Removing the very essence of the original meaning. A subtle deception.
    So I would be very cautious when reading translations other than the KJV. You might have started out in an easy to read version such as the NIV, NCV, RSV, AMP etc, but as you become closer to God and wanting to be conformed to his image, you’ll undestand the necessity in sticking with the KJV.

Concerning infant baptism, I don’t believe we see that done in the bible. If it’s not in the bible then it shouldn’t be done by us. We do see full immersion however, when one is of an age where they understand baptism and its meaning. They understand it’s for the remission of sins Acts 2:38. They understand it’s commanded by Jesus Christ Mark 16:16. And coupled with faith in Jesus Christ, they understand that it is what saves us 1 Peter 3:21. So if you believe with all your heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God then it’s time to be baptized OFFICIALLY in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins. I can lead you to a man of God in your area that can baptize you correctly alls you have to do is send me your zip code.

And Lastly, concerning the church you mention. I do not have any understanding of what they teach or the doctrines they abide in. While it may be a good place for you to socialize and hear some biblical teachings, we must examine the doctrines they hold. If they are not abiding in the doctrines of our Lord Jesus Christ then it’s not good enough for them to just tickle your ears. They must preach the Word of God unfiltered. They must be grounded on the doctrines of the Apostles. “And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.” -Acts 2:42
    We must test everything we are taught in light of the Word of God. If it lines up then good, if it doesn’t line up then it is to be rejected and the one teaching the false doctrine must be reproved.

That is all for now. Keep visiting this site as by God grace we will update with more pertinent writings to perfect the saints!

Keep the faith!

-Gabriel

Tez · January 6, 2019 at 9:10 pm

I read the NASB (refrence) Bible, NLT, and sometimes KJV because the language in that Bible makes it hard to understand. KJV is very poetic and I like but I had to sit that one down because of its difficulty. What are your thoughts on the NASB? I heard it’s more accurate.

kevin hughes · July 7, 2019 at 11:54 am

hey john.
    i myself grew up in the same church your talking about. Lutherans believe in faith alone taught by martin luther. thats so wrong just read james ch 2 and when the rich young ruler asked how to inherit eternal life jesus told him to keep the commandments.

Jesus also said im mat 7:21-28 that why do you call me lord lord and not do the things i say…depart from me all ye that work iniquity…
    Jesus demands a faith in him and also an obediance to his fathers commands.

lutherans also do not believe in the holy ghost infilling of speaking with other tongues…

Just read mark 16:9-20
    and
    acts chapter 2 and chapter 10 and chapter 19 to see what peter and paul preached about the holy ghost.

they also believe in the trinity, that God is 3 persons yet exsist in one being..
    Jesus has a God and His God is our God and his father is our father, please read john 17:3 and John 20:17 and mark 12:28-34.

Jesus cant call God his God and be God at the Same time.

Jesus fully represented and fully obedient to his father and God.
    Thats why he was God in flesh….

not that he was god for God is a spirit john 4:23-24, Jesus explains who his father is in those verses..

Please consisder this…

And read all of acts chapter 2 all 47 verses, that will explain who jesus is and what his apostle peter told us to do

Noe · March 6, 2019 at 9:39 pm

Could you please explain to me Mathew 11 /12

Gabriel · March 7, 2019 at 1:21 pm

Read Luke 16:16 and harmonize the Word of God. That is how we study and learn.

JOHN · March 7, 2019 at 10:10 am

G’DAY John from Australia! I have recently been viewing videos on YouTube about People who say they are Christians. These videos are of a lot of topics a couple that got my attention. On one video a christian recounts of going to hell and what that person saw and experiences of it and used it as a message for the people as a warning and to repent and getting saved. And another video one of a different person who had experience but this one was going to heaven and what the experience was like. What does the bible say about this and what are your thoughts of it? Thank you

Gabriel · March 7, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Yes, hello my friend. I am glad you have been blessed by the ministry. God be praised! As for those who have dreams and visions, well we must make sure it’s in line with the Word of God. There is NO NEW revelations other than what can be ILLUMINATED from the Word of God. So if the dream or vision coincides w/the Word of God, it may be received. It the dream or vision adds to or takes away from the Word of God, it is to be rejected. We must have discernment.

ok, mate.
    GABRIEL

Sowmya · March 24, 2019 at 2:53 am

Can a born again christian have spiritual father? I do not understand the concept of spiritual father, spiritual mother, spiritual covering and so on.. Apart from our biological dad, all we have is only God the father right?

Ava Connelly · May 30, 2019 at 3:38 pm

The bible says to be baptized once. Why do you want to listen to this dude who knows nothing about real Christianity? Your baptism was probably valid. Don’t be deceived by “Gabe the street preacher”. I understand he is just trying to spread the gospel, but he is doing it in a way that is condescending. The truth is that Jesus only started one church. And it’s not baptist, Presbyterian, pentecostal, all of those are started by men. Catholicism, is started by the one true God. Matthew 16:18 “I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.” Good luck to you, I hope you make the right decicsion.

Kamau · March 29, 2019 at 8:51 am

Hello Brother Gab! Peace be to you and your wife in this ministry! I am from Kenya and i have been watching your videos on YouTube since the start of March almost daily. I see how persecuted you are in those campus and street preaching and i pray for Gods strength to be renewed upon you so that you may continue with His good work. I was baptized as a child and thought it was enough until i read 4 gospels and Acts of Apostles. I have been a born again Christian for 6 years but i am looking forward to my new baptism. Praise Jesus! Please pray that i find a good church in my country where i will find real Holy Ghost baptism and boldness to speak the word of God as you do.
I pray that your ministry will grow and you will come and preach in the streets in Nairobi Kenya.
May God Bless you Brother Gabriel.

Ava Connelly · May 30, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Gabriel · May 30, 2019 at 5:07 pm

The Roman Catholic Church is the true church?
      Who lied to you my friend. Satan. Yes, he is the Father of lies. He has lied to you. Let me explain. The True Church of Jesus Christ is that which was formed on the day of Pentecost. When the Apostles of Jesus Christ were in the upper room tarrying for the Holy Ghost, a sound of a rushing mighty wind filled the room. Upon their heads stood cloven tongues as of fire. They began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance. From that point, the Church of Jesus Christ began. Those who are in the True Church of Jesus Christ will follow the Doctrines of Jesus Christ and the Apostles.

What are the Doctrines of the Apostles.

Belief that Jesus Christ died and arose from the Grave (Gospel)
      Repentance towards God (not the Pope or priest)
      Baptism by full immersion in Jesus Christ for the remission of sins (not titles, father son holy spirit. not sprinkling or confirmation)
      The infilling of God’s Holy Spirit (initially evident by speaking in New Tongues Mark 16:17).

These things you do not observe. These are the things that confirms the True Church of Jesus Christ.
      Your Catholic religion was started initially by men bringing in damnable heresies in the 1st century.
      They then went on to draw away disciples after themselves with false doctrines and teachings.
      Hence,
      “They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.” 1 Jn 2:19

They then adopted ancient babylonian practices i.e, worshipping 3 headed gods, bowing to statues, revering statues, venerating statues, praying to the dead, confessing sins to a middle man (Priest/Pope), honoring the dead, pagan hand gestures across the chest and forehead, placing ashes on the forehead, lighting incense to statues, rubbing beads, counting beads, carrying crucifixes, relishing madonnas and figurines, in short, IDOLATRY.

It’s plain to see who abides in the Truth. The True Church of God will stick to the Word of God and will not delete or add to it like the catholics do.

The catholics will go hell unless they renounce the Idolatries and repent fully and be converted.

Kevin Hughes · July 7, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Wow that’s about as good as answer as you can get Gabe..

Maybe I could also add the pagan/Greek/heathen holidays…

Christ/mass
        Ishtar observation
        Etc etc..

All made up by Greek pagans and adopted by the Catholic Church to steer ppl closer to satan and his non biblical observations and practices..

Gabriel · July 8, 2019 at 11:08 am

Yes, those are good points as well. The best we can do as Christians is on those days not hide but lift up Christ Jesus. If it’s the day they call “Thanksgiving” on that day we reflect on all the blessings God has given us and we pray for ourselves and our families. If it’s the day they call “Easter bunny day” worshipping the Easter bunny, we take that time to lift up the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and spread that good news of the Gospel. If it’s the day they call “ChristMASS” we reflect on the Gift that God has given us, the Gift of his Son, Jesus Christ. It’s not about presents and egg nog but about reflecting on the only thing that matters, Jesus Christ the Savior and Judge of the world.
          This is how we can be in the world, but not of it.

Gabriel · May 30, 2019 at 5:08 pm

Send us your location information via our email address.

Amen