Many call themselves Christian. In the early 1900’s it was estimated that there were roughly 600 million Christians worldwide. In our time, in the 21st century, it is estimated that there are nearly 2.5 billion Christians on the planet! That is a huge number. The first question one would rightfully ask is, “Why is there so much wickedness and injustice in the land if there are so many Christians? The answer to that question is quite simple. Many profess themselves to be Christians in word (tongue) but in deed (action) they are not. It’s as simple as that. No sugar coating it. Even in many of the so called “local churches” many call themselves evangelical but have yet to make one True disciple! Hence, a major reason why wickedness still prevails.

There are roughly 33,000 denominations. Interesting, since the bible never once speaks of a denomination. If one could rightfully call themselves anything, a Christian would be fitting since the disciples of Jesus Christ were first called “Christians” in Antioch (Acts 11:26 KJV). But as the subject of this writing implies, many who call themselves “christian” are truly not!

“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” (Psalm 94:6). This scripture seems to tell it plain an simple. There are few who will become True Christians and obey the commands of our Lord Jesus Christ. There are few who will rise up against wickedness and make true disciples. Jesus stated, “If ye love me, keep my commandments” (John 14:15). This tells us that those who truly Love our Lord Jesus Christ will not justify his commands i.e, love for the brethren, conducting one’s self in holy living, hating and condemning evil, obedience to the command of Baptism, receiving his Holy Spirit, etc. They will be wiling to follow the Word of God over anything else and not give heed to contemporary theory of the Bible.

Being a Christian is more than labeling one’s self a “Christian.” Being a Christian involves doing the will of the Father. When Jesus was told that his natural family were there to see him and that he should be attentive to them, notice his reply: “But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother” (Matthew 12).

When one begins to “Do the will of the Father” they begin to change the world!

Categories: Wisdom Talk

John · January 2, 2019 at 11:50 pm

Hi. I find your videos very interesting. You can tell the spirit is working in many of the people who quietly watch/listen from afar. Glory to God for that! You have also stirred the spirit in me. I am a luke warm Christian and now know I need to approach Christianity in a new/different way. I need to follow Christ in the way God intended. Thanks to you I can begin/continue my journey. I would like to know your thoughts on the Lutheran Missouri Synod church. I attend this church and find this to be one of the best hours of my week. Hearing the gospel, the songs, and communion are refreshing/invigorating and I look forward to attending as often as possible. Also, what are your thoughts on the NIV bible, which is the bible I read. One last thing, I was baptized as an infant with sprinkling of water on my head. I think at that time, the Holy Spirit chose me as a child of God. Any thoughts about this versus full immersion. Thanks again for opening my eyes. With the help of God, willful sin will be a thing of the past for me.

GTSP · January 3, 2019 at 4:25 am

Thank you John for your support and dedication to become a Christian. As you know, there are many who profess to “know” God but in their works they deny him. What does it mean to Know God? I will submit that knowing God is understanding his likes and dislikes and then conforming our nature to His. That is how we become “one” with Christ. “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” – 2 Cor 3:18.
    When we begin to develop an understanding of his likes and dislikes then we move on to obeying his commands.

Jesus was very forthright in what he expects of his followers, he didn’t sugar coat anything. Jumping to one of your questions you asked about the NIV translation. Well, Let’s take a look at what Jesus said concerning copying of his words, “For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.” -Rev 22:18
    So it’s very clear that God does not want his Words altered, deleted or added to.
    That is what we see in many of the translations, and altering, deleting and an adding to his Word. The NIV bible is missing whole scriptures! Not only that but they have added to the Word of God and they have de-emphasized many words. Removing the very essence of the original meaning. A subtle deception.
    So I would be very cautious when reading translations other than the KJV. You might have started out in an easy to read version such as the NIV, NCV, RSV, AMP etc, but as you become closer to God and wanting to be conformed to his image, you’ll undestand the necessity in sticking with the KJV.

Concerning infant baptism, I don’t believe we see that done in the bible. If it’s not in the bible then it shouldn’t be done by us. We do see full immersion however, when one is of an age where they understand baptism and its meaning. They understand it’s for the remission of sins Acts 2:38. They understand it’s commanded by Jesus Christ Mark 16:16. And coupled with faith in Jesus Christ, they understand that it is what saves us 1 Peter 3:21. So if you believe with all your heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God then it’s time to be baptized OFFICIALLY in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins. I can lead you to a man of God in your area that can baptize you correctly alls you have to do is send me your zip code.

And Lastly, concerning the church you mention. I do not have any understanding of what they teach or the doctrines they abide in. While it may be a good place for you to socialize and hear some biblical teachings, we must examine the doctrines they hold. If they are not abiding in the doctrines of our Lord Jesus Christ then it’s not good enough for them to just tickle your ears. They must preach the Word of God unfiltered. They must be grounded on the doctrines of the Apostles. “And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.” -Acts 2:42
    We must test everything we are taught in light of the Word of God. If it lines up then good, if it doesn’t line up then it is to be rejected and the one teaching the false doctrine must be reproved.

That is all for now. Keep visiting this site as by God grace we will update with more pertinent writings to perfect the saints!

Keep the faith!

-Gabriel

Tez · January 6, 2019 at 9:10 pm

I read the NASB (refrence) Bible, NLT, and sometimes KJV because the language in that Bible makes it hard to understand. KJV is very poetic and I like but I had to sit that one down because of its difficulty. What are your thoughts on the NASB? I heard it’s more accurate.

Noe · March 6, 2019 at 9:39 pm

Could you please explain to me Mathew 11 /12

Gabriel · March 7, 2019 at 1:21 pm

Read Luke 16:16 and harmonize the Word of God. That is how we study and learn.

JOHN · March 7, 2019 at 10:10 am

G’DAY John from Australia! I have recently been viewing videos on YouTube about People who say they are Christians. These videos are of a lot of topics a couple that got my attention. On one video a christian recounts of going to hell and what that person saw and experiences of it and used it as a message for the people as a warning and to repent and getting saved. And another video one of a different person who had experience but this one was going to heaven and what the experience was like. What does the bible say about this and what are your thoughts of it? Thank you

Gabriel · March 7, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Yes, hello my friend. I am glad you have been blessed by the ministry. God be praised! As for those who have dreams and visions, well we must make sure it’s in line with the Word of God. There is NO NEW revelations other than what can be ILLUMINATED from the Word of God. So if the dream or vision coincides w/the Word of God, it may be received. It the dream or vision adds to or takes away from the Word of God, it is to be rejected. We must have discernment.

ok, mate.
    GABRIEL

Sowmya · March 24, 2019 at 2:53 am

Can a born again christian have spiritual father? I do not understand the concept of spiritual father, spiritual mother, spiritual covering and so on.. Apart from our biological dad, all we have is only God the father right?

Kamau · March 29, 2019 at 8:51 am

Hello Brother Gab! Peace be to you and your wife in this ministry! I am from Kenya and i have been watching your videos on YouTube since the start of March almost daily. I see how persecuted you are in those campus and street preaching and i pray for Gods strength to be renewed upon you so that you may continue with His good work. I was baptized as a child and thought it was enough until i read 4 gospels and Acts of Apostles. I have been a born again Christian for 6 years but i am looking forward to my new baptism. Praise Jesus! Please pray that i find a good church in my country where i will find real Holy Ghost baptism and boldness to speak the word of God as you do.
I pray that your ministry will grow and you will come and preach in the streets in Nairobi Kenya.
May God Bless you Brother Gabriel.