If you are one who seeks to obey God and conform to the image of his Son, Jesus Christ, you will be looked at as different. The world is accustomed to categorizing individuals into distinct groups. The groups have already been established. Each group claims to have the Truth. These groups are made up of devotees to the doctrines of the groups. The groups have established doctrines formed by man. Man, who thought it wise to become “unique” in his earthly wisdom, became a fool. “Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,” (Romans 1:22 KJV). The bible says to call no man a fool; so we will reserve our speech towards select individuals and critique the group as a whole.

Our first group, the Modalists. They claim to adhere to the Word of God. They claim to abide in the correct doctrine concerning the Word of God. However, when we compare the doctrine of the Modalist to the Doctrine of Jesus Christ, we see a significant difference! The bible states: “Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.” (2 John 1:9).

The Modalist claims that the Father IS the Son in MODE or ROLE. The Son of God to the Modalist is a mere “costume” that Father God has put on. Essentially, that is the belief of the Modalist. He negates the significance of the man, Christ Jesus. He diminishes the personal restraint of temptation and the true suffering that was displayed by the son of man, Jesus Christ. Seeking to appease his group, the modalist has said in his sermon:

“You mean, God the Father pushed it off on his son because he didn’t have the guts to come down and go through the humiliation of being a human being? I’m sorry friend, that’s not the true story!”

The preacher then goes on to quote a scripture, out of context. I have heard this sermon with my own ears. It’s very rare to hear the Modalist give a teaching crediting the Son of God, Jesus Christ, for his obedience, resistance to sin and submission to the will of the Father. They believe that Jesus Christ is simply a Mode or Role of God. Almost as if God is playing a character in a play and putting on a costume. This is absurd! Therefore the Modalist has denied the Son, Jesus Christ, and does not abide in the Doctrine of Jesus Christ. He has assumed the Son of God to be his own Father. The Modalist has made it abundantly clear that he hath NOT “…both, the Father and the Son” as the scripture saith (2 John 1:9).

“Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.” (1 John 2:23).

There is much more that can be said of their wayward teachings but we will spare for the sake of time.

Next, I’d like to briefly point out the significant error of the next group, the Trinitarians. The Trinitarian believes that the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are 3 distinct persons or deities. This doctrine is also glaring with error. Let us refer back to the scripture that makes it very clear for us to easily spot out the heretics.

Notice how the above scripture states, “Both the Father and the Son.” What the scripture states is very clear and needs no private interpretation. The scripture says that the Father and the Son are both distinct. How is this possible? Firstly, you must understand that when I say distinct I am not speaking of the same “distinct” that the Trinitarian speaks of. When I say distinct I am referring to God the Father, who is Spirit, indwelling the Son, who is flesh. That is a true distinction. However, when the Trinitarian says distinct, he is speaking of two co-equal individual deities that are gods. They also include a holy spirit as a separate god, making three gods!

The Trinitarian doctrine is confusing to say the least. Let us refer to scripture to get us back on course. “Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.” (Luke 24:39). What does this tell us? It tells us that God’s Spirit was in his Son, Jesus Christ. Hence, the Spirit of God descending as a dove, upon the Son, Jesus Christ. When Jesus received the Spirit of His Father, he then was able to manifest the Power of God working through him.

The Trinitarian believes that a made up deity called, “God the Son” is a deity along side the Father deity. These two deities along with the Holy Ghost deity are all co-equal, co-eternal and co-powerful. Seeking to appease the constituents in his group, a Trinitarian has preached this:

“Jesus Christ went under the earth and preached to the souls in prison, he was alive, he never died…, really.”

And another quote from another Trinitarian:

“God Jehovah died on the cross, a man’s blood cannot atone for sin, it was God Jehovah that shed his blood on the cross, not a man!”

Brethren, you see how far false doctrines will take you. We can easily see that the Trinitarian and the Modalist deny the Son, Jesus Christ. “Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son” (1 John 2:22). You can’t have one without the other. If you believe in the Father God, you must believe that he begat a Son. If you believe in the Son of God, the man, Christ Jesus, you must believe that his Father begat him. “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;” (1 Timothy 2:5). When one denies the human nature of the Son of God, the Man, the Child born of a woman, they deny the Son of God. “But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him” (1 Corinthians 8:6).

There is no middle ground. That is why Peter answered correctly by stating that Jesus Christ was the Son of God. He didn’t say that Jesus Christ was the second person of the trinity. He didn’t say that Jesus Christ was a co-equal deity with the Father. He didn’t say that Jesus Christ was a role or mode of God. He said, “thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God” (Matthew 16:16).

Peter understood the prophecy in Isaiah: “Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.” (Isaiah 7:14). By a revelation from the Father, Peter confessed that Jesus Christ was the Son of the Highest “And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David.” (Luke 1:31-32). Much more can be said regarding the false teachings of the Trinitarian group, but for the sake of time, we will end there.

As we True Christians abide in the Truth of God we will be labeled different things falsely. Man will seek to categorize us with the earthly groups that have been formed. Groups categorize individuals so they can fight amongst each other. But we who are from Above have no need to fight, quarrel, debate with those in the groups. The Truth will speak for itself. We Christians belong to the Body of Christ. If we abide in the Truth, we will know who God is and we will know the Gift he gave us. The Gift of his Son, Jesus Christ!

” Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God” (1 John 4:13-15).

Categories: Wisdom Talk

Giovanni Sison · February 1, 2019 at 4:11 am

Thank you for spreading the word of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Dianna Jennings · February 2, 2019 at 7:40 pm

DEAR Gabe, I have been watching you preach on You Tube for over a year. You and your wife are fearless and so awesome in promoting the word of God. Sometimes it brings me to tears to see how lost the people have become. I will pray for your safety. Thank you for your dedication!!

Gabriel · February 3, 2019 at 1:00 am

Yes, it saddens us too. But that is why we always pray for the people after the outreaches. No matter how they treat us, we know they are GRIPPED by Satan’s Clutches. We pray they repent with sorrow to God before it’s too late!
    AMen!
    I am thankful for your support and glad that you have been encouraged by the videos and teachings. Time is short, we must prepare ourselves for the Blessed Hope, who shall return!

Guerda Bornelus · February 11, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Gabriel · February 8, 2019 at 10:16 pm

Thank you Dianna. What people don’t realize is that as much as we appreciate and need monetary blessing to keep us going, we also need prayers to take us through! Your support is highly appreciated.
    The Lord’s bountiful blessing be upon you and your house. In Jesus name!

Virginia Allgaier · February 2, 2019 at 11:28 pm

I just watched your video at diablo college. God bless you brother, for preaching to the lost. The word of the Lord is true! My prayer is that they wake up to God’s Word, but they love their sin more than the truth. Keep sharing the Word, and hopefully some will repent.

Gabriel · February 3, 2019 at 1:02 am

Thank you for that prayer and blessing. Our souls were certainly vexed for a few days after that outreach. Now we understand how Lot felt in Sodom. But thanks be to God that he delivered us and we know His Word will NEVER NEVER NEVER return void! It will accomplish that which it was set out to do!

Be blessed.
    Bro Gabe

Guerda Bornelus · February 11, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Guerda Bornelus · February 11, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Amen! I agree.

Craig Hawkes · February 3, 2019 at 7:25 am

I have been watching your most excellent, honourable and gracious conduct on youtube for some time, i saw that you had a webpage, so i came and took a look and again im very impressed. I really really like your merchandise and would like to purchase 1 of each item of clothing in your inventory and i noticed international shipping is not currently available. Would it be possible for you to send me a shipment to the United Kingdom if i pay for the postage aswell? Your ministry is a Vitaly needed light in the ever present darkness, hopefully i will see you at the finish line. Jesus the Christ has blessed your family and ministry its clear to see! please pray for me and mine also and for a complete and radical restoration and healing from a persistent opiod addiction. Thank you.

Gabriel · February 8, 2019 at 10:17 pm

Thank you my friend. We have been so busy but plan on looking into international shipping. Please bear with us. And when it’s available it will be visibly seen on the website.
    Keep the faith!

Gabriel · March 1, 2019 at 9:57 pm

Hello Craig. You may email us at Gabethestreetpreacher@gmail.com and we can work out a shipment to you in the U.K. We just finished large order for someone in Glasgow and the shipment went well. The shipping wasn’t much. Email us for further details.

Crystal Morey · February 4, 2019 at 1:46 am

Gabe you are a true blessing in this evil and sick demonic world we live in.
Praise God for your dedication to the lost souls!

Keep doing God’s will always!
I plead the blood of Jesus over you and your wife for safety always.

Gabriel · February 8, 2019 at 10:19 pm

In the name of Jesus, thank you for the blessing. We continue to keep our eyes looking up in earnest expectation of our Redeemer to come. He shall make all things right. He shall deliver us once and for all. He shall reward the worker of good (eternal life) and likewise reward the worker of evil (eternal damnation).

Leandra Daniels · February 11, 2019 at 2:28 am

I was interested in getting baptized… I was hoping you might be able to help or guide me in the right direction? I’m 27 from Santa Fe, NM and haven’t be able to find a church around me that follows the ten commandments and teaches walking in the way of our saviour!!! If possible please reply I would even be willing to travel if necessary to be baptized. God bless and thank you!

Guerda Bornelus · February 11, 2019 at 4:26 pm

Good morning Brother Gabe,

I watch you everyday on YouTube and love your teachings. Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. May God continue to bless you, your family and your ministry.

Al Gibson · February 18, 2019 at 4:25 pm

Hello Brother Gabe, thank you for your wonderful ministry. I have really been seeking a closer walk with the Lord since beginning to watch your videos. I am praying for your ministry and I pray many ears and eyes are opened to the truth in Christ Jesus. I would like to get my children baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and was hoping you could help locate someone to help us. We live in Mocksville, North Carolina. God bless you friend and know that your teaching has truly helped and motivated me! Thank you!

kevin hughes · March 6, 2019 at 5:58 pm

Hey Gabe, excellent job with your new website, and your youtube channel….

have you ever looked at the unitarians?
they seem to understand that the son is fully man, but i was curious if you have ever ran across any of them in your time as a preacher or teacher?
i was wondering if they are good or bad to listen to in terms of there doctrine of who God and Jesus are?
thanks, Kevin Hughes

Gabriel · March 9, 2019 at 8:33 pm

I do know of the denomination but don’t follow any denomination. They do well in understanding that Jesus Christ is the Son of God but they fail to realize that Jesus is also God manifest in Flesh. They are also cessationists, so I would glean with caution.

kevin hughes · March 29, 2019 at 2:47 pm

Ok i’m a little confused.
      So Jesus is the son of God BUT he is also God manifest in flesh?
      Isn’t that what the trinity doctrine teaches?

God the father
      God the son in flesh?

Thanks so much for your reply, Kevin

Gabriel · April 2, 2019 at 10:56 am

We must speak as Oracles of God. Which means speak verbatim as the Scriptures say. We don’t use terms such as god the son, 2nd person of trinity, co-equal etc. We go over this well in our playlist section “trinity” on our youtube channel. See the playlist section.

And a tip:
      Always speak as “thus saith the scriptures” and you will do well in steering clear of confusion.

Trey alford · March 8, 2019 at 6:38 pm

Waiting for the shop to open to let me order…it says March 8th it will reopen but nope not open for orders

Gabriel · March 9, 2019 at 8:28 pm

We just re-opened last night my friend. I got your order (Silver and Gold) and it shipped out today! Hope you enjoy it and it helps to bring souls to Jesus!
    “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding” Proverbs 4:7

kevin hughes · March 11, 2019 at 8:07 am

ok thanks

Vincent Carnovale · March 11, 2019 at 11:49 am

Dearest Brother Gabriel, I’ve been watching your videos for these past couple of weeks and I keep coming back for more. I especially found this piece on Modalism and Trinitarianism very helpful since this has always been my personal struggle to fully seek Christ “Jesus”. Both my wife and I have attended some local Evangelical Churches, as well as Baptist Churches. However, my wife saw your videos and simply stated, “I wish we can find a local Preacher in our area that we might have fellowship with”. We both live in “Henderson, NV” just outside of Las Vegas and were wondering if you might know any Preacher friends that we can turn to? Thanking you in advance and praise be to God in Jesus’ name for all that you do!

David M Harvey · March 11, 2019 at 12:08 pm

Hello Brother!

Have been trying to donate, by clicking on your donate button…..not having any luck thus far. Help?

Naomi · March 11, 2019 at 1:12 pm

What should we do about our children with disabilities? My son abuses me and he has autism I ask god to help me every day and i really believe that he will help me and my son .

Ashley · March 14, 2019 at 8:27 pm

Hi,
I found you guys on YouTube. I was wondering what is a good version of the Bible to get? Also what would be a good Bible study for me to do?
Ashley

Angel · March 26, 2019 at 6:35 am

Gabe, what can I say. You’re really anointed. Many blessings to you and your house, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Thank you for your preaching, and lecturing, and spreading the gospel of our Savior Jesus Christ.

Emmanuel · April 3, 2019 at 8:14 pm

Wow I was lied to about the Trinity. Thanks gabe

Lawrence · April 18, 2019 at 12:57 am

Great, thank you, Gabe! You and your wife are in our prayers. May the Lord keep leading you!