Many profess to be Christians and profess to obey God. However, many have not obeyed God’s Word. How do we know this? We know this because they fail to demonstrate that they are followers of God through obedience. In this short article I will explain to you how one can KNOW beyond the shadow of a doubt that they are on the right path and destined for heaven.

Jesus said, “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” (John 14:15). A very simple statement by Jesus Christ. But what you may not know is that many are not keeping his commandments. Love is a commandment of God. In the Love of God one must show empathy, consideration, and correction to his fellow man and brethren. Within this type of love, the truth is communicated.

When I believed that I was eternally secure by inviting Jesus Christ into my heart at the tender young age of seven, it was the love of God that told me otherwise. I was told by love that if I fell away from the faith, lived in wilful sin or didn’t endure to the end then I wouldn’t be saved. I would go to hell. I began to keep myself alert of the tendencies of the flesh and work out my salvation with fear and trembling. “We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. “ (1 John 5:18).

When I believed that the trinitarian, title baptism was sufficient, it was God’s love that told me otherwise. I was told that mere reciting of titles over a person at baptism was a product of the Catholic church. Title profession at baptism was insufficient. It was the Name of Jesus Christ that remitted sins and it was that Name that should be invoked over a person at baptism. I was re-baptized correctly and officially in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins.

When I believed that I was sealed with the Spirit when I invited Jesus into my heart, I was told otherwise. I was told by the love of God that without the Spirit of God I was none of his (Romans 8:9). I was told that Jesus Christ would baptize me with the Holy Ghost. I was told that Jesus had said, “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;” (Mark 16:17). I sought the Father for his Spirit and he baptized me with the Holy Ghost and I spoke in New tongues as the Spirit gave me utterance. The Power of God now resides in me.

Being fully obedient to the Word of God is a wonderful thing. Living in obedience and obeying God’s commands eradicates shame and a guilty conscience. It will be a beautiful thing to bow in reverence to the Holy One, Jesus Christ. It will be a beautiful thing to stand before him knowing full well we have kept his Word and he is faithful to perform that which he promised. Perfect love will cast out all fear and what a wonderful thing that will be to have our obedience bring us to full assurance!

But to the causal Christian who twists the Word of God, there will be an rude awakening. To those who have perverted the Word of God through following their false teachers, their conscience will be frail, their confidence will be shaken, they will not stand with boldness on the day of Judgment. They have not obeyed the Father’s commandments therefore they have not loved him to the full. Imperfect love will breed torment. This is their cup that they have brought upon themselves for their disobedience.

Shanaira Williams · February 6, 2020 at 4:13 am

Hey Brother Gabe, Can you help me and my Grandma find a church in Camden NJ that baptizes people in the name of Jesus Christ?

Gabriel · February 6, 2020 at 4:32 am

Praise the Lord. I am glad that you are coming into the knowledge of the Truth. I am also glad that you have the spiritual eyes to see the Truth in God’s Word pertaining to correct baptism in his name. Many cannot see this. When God opened my eyes to that Truth I was so eager to be immersed into the only name that saves, Jesus Christ. When I had initially gotten baptized in titles, I didn’t feel right. As soon as I went down in the water and they didn’t proclaim the Name over me, I knew at that instant something had gone wrong. I was pulled out of the water feeling a void. Thankfully God seen my desire and his love pursued me. He sent a brother in the Lord to lead me to Jesus name baptism. I was stoked when I made it to the watery Grave in Jesus name! I am buried with Christ in baptism! Amen. and Risen to new life in his Name! Hallelujah!

I will email you the information.

Shanaira Williams · February 7, 2020 at 6:29 am

I emailed you back I told you My Testimony and How God changed my Life.

Shanaira Williams · February 7, 2020 at 6:39 am

I emailed you My Name And My Testimony on How God changed My Life.

Shanaira Williams · February 6, 2020 at 3:03 pm

Thank you Brother Gabe! My Email Is littleminicoop@gmail.com! 😇

Shanaira Williams · February 7, 2020 at 6:41 am

Hey, Brother Gabe I emailed you My Name and my testimony.

Shanaira Williams · February 7, 2020 at 6:44 am

Hey, Brother Gabe I emailed you my name and my testimony. 🙏😇

Shanaira Williams · February 7, 2020 at 1:27 pm

Hey Brother Gabe I emailed you my Name and my Testimony on How God Changed My Life! 🙌🥳😇🙏👏

Shanaira Williams · February 7, 2020 at 3:57 pm

Hey Brother Gabe I emailed you my name and my testimony. Please get back to me as quick as possible.

Rusty · March 11, 2020 at 6:31 pm

How does one break away from being a ‘Luke warm Christian”?

Gabriel · March 12, 2020 at 9:24 pm

I am glad you are acknowledging your lukewarmness that truly is the first step. After this awareness, we then endeavor to obey the commands of Jesus Christ. He said to be Holy as his Father in heaven is Holy. This is not an option. Holiness is a lifelong endeavor. Maintaining one’s self is of utmost priority as a Christian. Keeping one’s self in the love of God and critiquing one’s self is essential in departing from sin. You must also have responsibility in the Kingdom of God. You must know your purpose on this planet in relation to Kingdom work. If you have not obeyed the Gospel, this is essential. After belief in the Gospel you must turn from sin and be baptized into Jesus Christ. Not titles, father son holy spirit. Read Acts 2:38 for specific instructions.

When you begin to obey the Lord then you will find things get easier. He begins to impart grace unto you and you will see things clearly. Being busy in the Lord’s work will help substantially in eradicating lukewarmness.

Let me know how it goes.