As I walk through this store in the midst of a “plandemic,” the word of God quickened me. The word that came to me put it all into perspective.

And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. (1 John 5:19 KJV).

I am no longer in wonder as to why the response of my fellow mortals is so attuned. Attuned to align themselves with the natural realm. Their robotic response is without hesitation to the suggested guidelines of a fear driven public health care system. They are care free. Willing to go with the program without hesitation.

As I look around me, everyone has a mask on while I am maskless. Not because I am breaking any ordinance in this particular store but because I have a choice. There is no ordinance at this store to wear a mask, however, the majority of the people frequenting this place of business obviously didn’t get the memo. Or did they? The fact is they do know that masks are “suggested” not enforced. This does not sway them however. They have watched the News, they have read the Headlines, they have listened to their Entertainers. How can they defy the orders CNN, Beyonce, Justin Bieber or Kim Kardashian. They would never do such a thing! If the CDC says jump they say, “how high?”

I see that common sense has taken the back seat. The God-given internal defense mechanism has been shunned. The mask is now the god. The gloves are now the saviors. A good social distance is necessary to rebuke that devil in the fellow shopper. After all, everyone may have a virus and they need to be kept at bay. In these days, the embrace is evil, the handshake is a crime!

The mindset of humanity is upside down. This plandemic unveiled humanity for what it is. A people without God. A people without hope. A people with no direction but DOWN. The majority of people who senselessy wear masks even when they are not necessary are a people that have no faith in God. To be suddenly fearful of something (viruses) that have been around for thousands of years is to demonstrate your lack of trust in God. God did not create man with a mask on. He did not create babies with carbon filters over their mouths. He created the human body to naturally fight off virus and disease. The internal mechanism of defense is indisputable. It has proven its effectiveness at fighting off many a virus and sickness through eons of time. But only now, in this year, 2020, we all been bamboozled. The world now denies the astounding fight record of the immune system. Science has now become the champ!

The scripture that God quickened me with was timely considering my growing disdain towards man. God brought consolation to me through his word. I began to see them for who they are. When the scripture in 1 John says, “the whole world” it means just that! The whole world is being deceived and are following after a base nature which is anti-God. Granted, they are in chains and needing deliverance but the reality of their bondage is clearly manifest in these times. Jesus wasn’t off course when he stated that “broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many go thereat.” (Matthew 7:13). Satan has these people in fear and in his control. The powers that be are under the devil’s domain. Satan is the god of this world and it’s no wonder that the children of darkness are being deceived into a furtherance of control and bondage.

We as children of God need to be distinct. We need to be separate from the world. We need to wake up.

“Be not ye therefore partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:” (Ephesians 5:7-9).

It boggled my mind when at the beginning of this plandemic that there were those who called themselves “brethren” of mine in the faith and insisted that I quarantine myself because it was supposed to be God’s wrath being poured out like in the days of Pharaoh. I rejected that plea. I can discern the wrath of God from an artificial wrath composed by man to manipulate minds and gain control over civil liberties. Similar to 911, the gov’t won big! Corporations were paid out and the higher-ups were made even richer. This plandemic was all for profit, control and the stripping away of our liberties. We had to endure and still are enduring a devilish deception propagated by an anti-christ system. The heathen will continue to follow and support the demands of their devils. Those of us who are awake must continue to stay awake and not be so easily swayed. We are in the last days and the deception will get even stronger. All you have to do is look around at how many people are being deceived and are at the mercy of the god of this world.

This earthly plane lies in wickedness. We must transcend this earthly plane. We must understand that this world is not our home. We are striving to enter into the straight gate. We are hoping for a better world to come where Jesus Christ reigns in all authority. That is the world we belong to. A world where righteousness reigns and no evil dwells. Those who live in fear are the first to be rejected from that world to come.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8).

Being “fearful” is the first sin listed in Revelation 21:8. That sin of being fearful is running rampant in the world today. It’s promoted by the gov’t and the powers that be. John stated correctly, “the whole world lies in wickedness.” Let us shine our lights by being free from the snare of fear. Let us remain in the faith of God trusting in him and not conforming to the world. Let us transcend this earthly plane by being lights in a dark world.

Categories: Wisdom Talk

Malek · June 2, 2020 at 7:57 am

Hey man. Im just really confused on recieving the Holy spirit. Ive done a repentance prayer already, ive been baptised in Jesus name(over the phone), ive turned away from a lot of my sins but not all of them. i constantly pray for the spirit and try to be obedient. Is it just one of those things where the Lord will give it to me on his time or am i doing something wrong? Ive been truthfully following the faith for about a month or so. Ill know when im baptised right? like something significant will happen? i assume i dont have the spirit because i have none of the 9 gifts. What should i be doing? I have had dreams of me evangelising and i remember awhile ago i had asked the lord what it is he wanted me to do to show my love for him and so i opened my bible and it said “Hear ye now what the Lord saith; Arise, contend thou before the mountain and let the hills hear thy voice”. Is this what i need to do to recieve the Holy spirit? Im pretty lost and honestly theres so many different ways people say you get the spirit, its honestly so confusing man. Like this other guy told me i just need to believe that Jesus wiped every sin away truthfully then i recieve the spirit but honestly i dont even know for certain any of it any more. The only thing i know is i dont have the Holy spirit.

Gabriel · June 2, 2020 at 4:25 pm

I am glad that you are finding encouragement through the videos and teachings. When you come to the belief of the Gospel, there will follow a radical change of life. You realize your sinful state and that you are in violation of God’s law. You thank God for his precious Son, Jesus Christ and from that point on you endeavor to live for him. On the path you realize that you must be baptized in his name (Jesus Christ) and you get baptized. I don’t know of “over the phone” baptism being valid. You’d have to go into detail as to how that took place. It may not have been sufficient. After you are baptized with the Holy Spirit you begin to speak in new tongues. Mark 16:17. The baptism of the Spirit doesn’t come on our time period, it’s totally dependent upon God and his timing and his will. We cannot force the baptism of the Spirit. God gives his children bread and not a stone. Likewise he gives his Spirit to those who ask. The motive of the asking is crucial. Check your motives. I will also leave a video below that goes into a little more detail on the subject. Keep the faith my friend.

Queen princess Mason · June 5, 2020 at 1:50 pm

My brother in Christ Jesus I was looking at your videos ministry and the Lord Jesus Christ put upon my mind about John the Baptist and how he was preaching Repent for the kingdom is at hand and baptism people in Jesus Christ name then the Lord Jesus Christ came to him to get baptized so he can start his ministry but the idea is how the Lord Jesus shown to me how God put bowliness in you every where u go preaching the good news the word of God just like John the Baptist and how much the Lord Jesus Christ is protecting you and your wife in Jesus Christ name from anyone do you two any harm but God put it on my mind how he raised u up in these last days and so many others to raise up in Babylonians ILLUMINATI WICKED Masonic baphomet Satanic evil days that’s ensuring me JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOONER THAN SOON Time is winding up don’t be left behind πŸ‘Ό πŸ™πŸ‘ i have a great testimony I was dead in the year of 2003 but the Lord Jesus Christ restored life back into my body after 30day they about to bury me but there’s no Christans community wouldn’t support me to get this story out there were book publishing company wanted my story but I have to pay and I’m on disability right now it’s a shameful church folks wouldn’t help one another my dad is a pastor for one of the church of God in Christ denomination but the Lord Jesus Christ shown me they are dealing into Babylonian Catholicism mixed up with vooDoo cult as well I stay away from my dad my dad act like he own the Lord I’m not apart of that at all and I used to be a minister wife we was at a apostolic church of God but they too became Babylon Illuminati baphomet wicked WITCHCRAFT CULT organization too the denomination we went to also my ex husband beat me for no reason he used to commit adultery too and drink and smoke as well my bishop and pastor gave him excuse but I divorce him bishop didn’t like that I divorce one of his minister and I was done with the marriage on account of for the adultery and beating me we had a daughter but I had a dream about different denomination will turn their back on Jesus Christ and it was going to get dark that dream was in 2012 and now look where we at that dream came true now the Lord Jesus Christ has u and so many raised up speaking Truth but we all must humble ourselves and pray and seek he’s face and turn from our wicked ways then he will hear from heaven and heal our land we all fall short but that’s no excuse to do sin on purpose so really I just wanted to encourage you my brother and pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will stretch forth his hands upon you and your family in the name of Jesus Christ and please continue to lifting up the name of Jesus Christ where ever u go cause he’s raise u up just to look at the devil right in his face and win soul’s for Jesus Christ so you and your family is doing well keep on keeping on in Jesus Christ name my name is Queen princess Mason God bless you all πŸ™πŸ‘ΌπŸ₯°πŸ‘ΌπŸ™

Queen princess Mason · June 5, 2020 at 1:55 pm

I meant to say I received the holy ghost spirit when I was just turning 17yrs old in 1986 at the church of new jeruzalem church of God and that was on a Friday night and Sunday bright morning I was baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and I had came up short many time I ask the Lord Jesus Christ for giving many times and I’m please to say the Lord Jesus Christ never leave nor forsake me and he will do the same for you God bless you all in Jesus Christ name

Gabriel · June 5, 2020 at 4:19 pm

I am glad you are encouraged by the videos and teachings. I praise God for that. I do know that the enemy works very cunningly and we have to watch out for that. I know that God has ordained marriage between a man and a woman. A woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive. 1 Corinthians 7:39 / Romans 7:2. Please don’t make the mistake in remarrying for the sake of abuse, that does not qualify a person to get a divorce. You can separate and stay away from the man as long as he is abusive but you must remained unmarried or be reconciled to your husband. 1 Corinthians 7:11.

I know this is not what you wanted to hear and it may be off topic but my JOB as a minster is not only to encourage the household of faith but also to warn them. There is a two-edged sword of the Word of God that pierces and divides soul and spirit joints and marrow. It’s good for us if we obey the Word of God over the Word of man. Eternally good for us. Or pay the consequences of disobedience. I will leave a teaching below for you that will be of great benefit.

Keep the faith in Jesus.
    Amen

Ruan Louis Van Aardt · June 17, 2020 at 4:17 am

I am not asking a question about the above mentioned video but a question in general, if that is ok?

I am 15 years old and living in South Africa Pretoria and recently came to the knowledge of the truth in late 2019 thanks be to God.

I am a bit troubled, the reason is because I believe in the Gospel, repented of my sins, but I have not been baptized yet, it is not because I don’t believe it is necessary, if definitely is. It is because the devil is preventing me from getting my sins washed away.
My question is what if the Lord Jesus Christ will return before I am baptized, will He allow that? and
if it happens, will I be cast into hell? – according to Mark 16 v 16 and John 3 v 5-7

All the churches around me believes in the Trinity, but it feels to me like I am the only one who believes there is one God and not “One God” who exists out of 3 persons.
I have faith in God that He would help me in a way, maybe by sending someone to South Africa to preach the truth and to baptize individuals in Jesus name, not as the preachers here, who baptizes in 3 names.
Please pray for me brother Gabriel
God Speed

Ruan Louis

Gabriel · June 17, 2020 at 7:49 pm

Thank you for that information. It is troubling that many churches that claim to have a relationship with God refuse to baptize in the ONLY name that saves, Jesus Christ. It may be hard to find a church but we can assist with a minister in your area that will baptize you correctly in Jesus name. We have baptized others in parts of Africa, so there is hope. Send me an email of your exact location i.e city zip etc this way I can track a minister for you.

Keep the faith my friend, if you are the Elect of God he will spare you until you are properly baptized into his name and receive his Spirit. He doesn’t let not one of his sheep slip through the cracks into perdition. He will open the doors and you must walk through them.

ServantOfTheTruth · July 4, 2020 at 6:06 pm

Amen To that.
Sir, i saw your recent video where you were arrested by the police. I was shoke It was very sad, I just want To encourage you,may the Lord strengthen you, and bless and help you. The Truth is vital in this dark jour…thank you for preaching on the streets.
This world is more and more full of darkness and this plandemic is clearly just the beginning…is going to be worse.
God bless you and your family.

Gabriel · July 4, 2020 at 10:05 pm

I believe you are correct in your dire prediction for what is to come. Hold fast in the faith friend. Thank you for your empathy. I don’t hate cops because of this incident and I will not cry racism. It was just pure evil. But God is good and we are still here alive and well.

Matthew L. Taylor · August 14, 2020 at 6:38 pm

If someone wanted to get involved in your works how do they get around to doing that?
GOD bless you brother!!!

Gabriel · August 15, 2020 at 8:42 am

I will leave a video below that goes into that question in a little more detail. In Short, being a ready soldier has benefits. Understanding the opposition and the climate we are under is essential. Being fully equiped with the necessary tools is a tremendous help. One cannot just go out and pick things up like they do at a store. The equipping of the soldier is a spiritual process that comes in time. When out in the battle field you will find that there are certain tools that you are missing or need to be sharpened. Then you make adjustments and better equip yourself. I hope this helps.

Amen

Steven Funkhouser · August 17, 2020 at 9:37 am

Gabriel, I appreciate your long suffering in the faith very much. I hope you can help me by answering my question. I was baptized in titles like you preach against. I feel like I am going to have a hard time finding someone to baptize me correctly. All churches that I have come across believe in some pretty satanic doctrines. Lots of baptis “hyper grace” churches. Does it matter who does my baptism? Thank you Gabe

Thomas · September 16, 2020 at 8:32 am

Hi Gabriel,

I’m a believer in God, but I generally tend to disagree with or doubt many conspiracy themed topics like these. I think it has mostly nothing to do with my faith and I tend to disbelief many for the sake of my mental health. After all, I’ve come across it only on the internet. Anyway, If I’m at risk of infecting another person, I see it as an imperative not to hurt my neighbor and I’d rather put on a mask. I don’t consider it a threat to my liberties. I’m not even American, so my mindset can be pretty distinct from yours. I know the virus is not as bad as it’s made out to be – but we have to keep our minds clear about this and acknowledge nothing is black and white. Nor do I feel discriminated against because of my faith. Mostly people don’t care what you believe in here in Europe. Again I know you’re from California, so American mindset is oftentimes very different from mine.
Anyway, I trust in Jesus as the only way to God and I’ve always wished to be on God’s side in my life and I appreciate you want to make people and their morals better. But don’t forget we all have a right to utilize our critical thinking skills in this world where information is ever so dodgy and unclear!

With love and understanding, brother Thomas
from the Czech Republic, Europe

Gabriel · September 16, 2020 at 12:14 pm

Thank you for your honesty and I am glad you have an open mind to further your understanding in these matters. As you and I both know, the coronavirus is nothing more than a flu strain. As a matter of fact, it’s much less severe than the common flu. I had it and I know that first hand. Secondly, mask are useless and serve nothing more than to block a person’s sneeze or cough. But why would you block a sneeze or cough with a mask? You’d have to immediately replace it for sanitary reasons. Most do not do this so therefore they are constantly breathing in poisons and harmful bacteria. A mask also is not full proof in reducing all aerosol spray. Aside from the mask talk, you may find it beneficial to know that this covid scam was pre-planned and many are being made rich at your expense. As long as you remain ignorant of the facts, they can easily pull off their scams and continue to pull off their scams. We are at the end and the deception will get worse. Here is a worthy watch if you are ready to be mature about things and stop playing their games.

Amen