The Bible says that it is more blessed to give than to receive. As a minister of the Gospel and Judgments of Jesus Christ, I take great pleasure in sharing the nuggets of wisdom that I have been given by God. The positive feedback that I have received from those who benefited from those nuggets of wisdom is priceless. They were once in ignorance, void of wisdom but when the Truth came they received it with a glad heart and they were set free! The darkness of delusion was lifted and now they see clearly. In turn, they share this wisdom of God with others and likewise bring souls out of darkness and release them from the Devilish Descent.

But there is a dreadful case of a person. This person surely is in ignorance. With great concern we reach out, mercifully extending the life-line of sound biblical doctrines and teachings, only to be despised by their continued displays of ignorance. They have been offered correction to the error of their ways but yet and still their disdain of the Truth grows. The ignorance that we had initially detected is now growing to another form. This form of new growth has evolved from an untreated case of ignorance. The vile descent progresses. What we now see is a metamorphosis from the malignant case of ignorance that was initially harmless, to now, a type of acute stubbornness. The knowledge of the Truth was presented to them, the antidote, if you will, but it was despised and now stubbornness has taken root.

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them” (Romans 1:19 KJV).

They can no longer claim innocency by hiding behind the veil of ignorance. Now the soul is deliberately taking action to avoid what it knows to be True. The inward being knows the Truth but the Ego takes precedence and now stubbornness rules. Stubbornness is a partner to Pride. This stage of spiritual descent may be irreversible. The soul becomes “locked” in its ways and maniacally driven to expel all angles of truth presented. Adherence to false doctrine continues. The Truth is continually despised.

“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;” (Romans 1:1).

Wilful neglect or stubbornness can also be considered rebellion. Rebellion is defined as “an act of violent or open resistance to an established government or ruler.” The stubborn one is just that. They have disregarded God’s Word with a high hand. They are no longer merely ignorant but have pledged allegiance with the enemies of God to openly rebel against the Truth. This can be witnessed by their fruit. Their language condemns them. They are an evil people, twisting God’s Word ever so slightly to deceive the minds of men. They have been deceived, they have rebelled, and now their job is to deceive others and make them rebel as well. It’s a contagion.

Perdition is the ultimate treatment and destination for the one on the Devilish Descent. Perdition is defined as “a state of eternal punishment and damnation into which a sinful and unpenitent person passes after death.” This is a justifiable treatment that brings resolve to the spiritual cancerous growth. The spiritual cancer will surely die. Many meet their treatment by an untimely death. Some are given many years to escape the devilish descent only to expire in old age with a hardened heart of rebellion. They too will perish.

A few examples of the Devilish Descent are below:

The Tithe preacher/teacher: He has been corrected and explained the true reason for the tithe in the Old Testament. He has been warned of the use of such a method for acquiring funds. He has been given the Truth of God’s Word pertaining to the correct way of giving in the New Testament. He has been warned for his twisted interpretation of scriptures regarding the tithe. He has been exposed by his extortion tactics. He has been exposed by his language usage that demeans the people by threats, coercion, and false issuances of curses. He remains stubborn and rebellious and therefore he is headed for perdition.

The Trinitarian: He has been informed of the origins of the false trinity doctrine. He has been given rightly divided teachings from the Scriptures to refute all his claims of a trinity. He has been warned of adding to the Word of God. He has been strongly advised to use Biblical wording when referencing the “things” of God. He has been called out for his hypocrisy and lack of knowledge of who God is. He has been exposed for his lies, false accusations and threats against the True Ministers of God. He can no longer claim ignorance but remains stubborn and therefore he is headed for perdition.

The Flat Earther: He has graciously been led to our article on the subject. “Dispelling the Flat Earth Theory in 11 words” He remains stubborn. He can no longer claim ignorance. He is headed for perdition. (Liars go to hell-Revelation 21:8).

The Roman Catholic/Protestant Baptizer: He has been advised of the error of his way. He has been warned of the origin of “baptism in titles.” He has been pleaded with by new believers to baptized them correctly. He fails to do so. He lies about baptizing in Jesus Name and administers baptisms in titles at the last minute during immersion. He is a deceiver. He doesn’t know how one’s sins are remitted. He makes up slogans about baptism i.e, “Outward show of an inward change.” His conscience has been rebuked by the Word of God. He seeks to please his constituents rather than God. He is prideful. He resides in stubbornness and rebellion. He is headed for perdition.

As faithful ministers of the Word of God, we are obligated to speak the Truth in love. We are commanded to reprove, rebuke and exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine (2 Timothy 4:2). We seek not to gain approval by man. We know it’s not “popular” to speak the Word of God verbatim but popularity is not our goal. Denominations were created to add to and take away from the Word of God. We are not part of a denomination therefore we need not add to or take away from the Word of God. We have no man to please and win favor from. We seek not a position in a “church.” We are already seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. This is something those on the Downward Devilish Descent do not understand. They never will.

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.” (John 12:48).

The one who is on the Devilish Descent and nevers escapes will reach the final stage of their spiritual cancer. It will then be too late. They will enter into perdition.

What stage are you in? Ignorance? stubbornness/rebellion?

Have you escaped the Devilish Descent by coming to the Knowledge of the Truth?

May true repentance be manifest in you before it’s too late.

Joseph · September 23, 2020 at 7:52 am

Hello Brother Gabriel , I thank u so much because I know God used you to help clear me from the oneness/modalism doctrine . I to denied the Son of the living God my mediator between God and men and Lord and savior . I denied him being the only begotten son and I replaced the words of God by adding to it by adhering to a false doctrine that denies the Son. Brother you helped deliver me from that with one of your videos on who the son of God was and I thank God for giving you grace and peace to teach this to the nations . I love u brother and God bless u in Jesus name .

Gabriel · September 23, 2020 at 2:50 pm

I am very glad to hear that. I also do thank you for your honesty. That is how we are set free, by coming clean with God, ourselves and others. We confess our faults to God and one to another (James 5:16). I do understand your joy and thankfulness in the matter for that is how I felt when I came to the knowledge of the Truth. Knowing who God is and his precious Son, Jesus Christ, is Eternal Life! “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” (John 17:3).

The liberation of abiding in the Truth is priceless! Many cannot see the importance of the Holy Word of God and this is why they add to it and take away from it. They are lost and won’t experience Eternal Life until they acknowledge the Father AND the Son!

“…and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.” (1 John 1:3).

Keep the faith!

David · September 23, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Thanks Gabriel God is really working through you that is a fact! You have helped me tremendously thus far.

Gabriel · September 23, 2020 at 7:19 pm

I am glad you have been encouraged by the videos and teachings. God be praised. It’s also good to know you are growing in the Grace and Knowledge of Jesus Christ. “But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work.” (2 Timothy 2:20-22).

Keep the faith!

Shayla · September 23, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Hey Gabriel! if you don’t mind I would love to email you concerning baptism I’m having trouble finding a church that will baptize me in the name of Jesus Christ I’m hoping you can help me thank you.

Gabriel · September 24, 2020 at 4:54 am

I am glad you are obeying the commands of the Lord Jesus. Email me a short testimony if you can of what led up to your desire for baptism. Along with that, send me your zip code if in the United States. If you are out of the country, send me your location like city/country.

Email me at: savedbypreaching@gmail.com

PRAISE JESUS · September 23, 2020 at 11:55 pm

Hey brother Gabe I just want to say blessings to you and your preaching you are truly doing God’s will and he never said It was going to be easy to break hard soil but it’s possible! I feel Like my cross is to also be a preacher. One thing I’d like to know is that I truly feel like I have repented in my heart and have the Holy Spirit yet I’m not baptized. I Kneeled and prayed to God that I just want to do his will and I hate my sin and I asked him to possess me with the Holy Ghost. I don’t commit my sins of masturbation and pron watching anymore but All I can think about each day is just God’s word and nothing else and I can see through the clear deception and temptation of the devil through The media. Is it possible to have the Holy Spirit without being baptized?

Praise Jesus · September 23, 2020 at 11:56 pm

*Cross to bear

Gabriel · September 24, 2020 at 5:24 am

Thank you for your that testimony. It’s an encouragement to hear that God is moving in your life in such a way. You ask valid questions. I too was in your shoes a time back. I had a strong desire to commit my ways to God. I had an awakening of sorts to the things of God. It was a hunger to obey and be a part of His Kingdom. This happens when God begins to draw us closer via the Spirit. “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.” John 6:44. The “drawing” or beckoning towards God, comes from God via His Spirit. It is the Spirit of God that begins to persuade man. “And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.” Revelation 22:17.

This compelling from the Spirit of God does not mean that you are baptized with the Holy Ghost. This compelling can happen to anyone whom God desires to begin persuading towards his Kingdom. “Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:” Hebrews 3:7-8. By you hearing the voice of God, you are beginning to draw near to God and make commitments to follow. This is the Grace of God in action.

All that being said, it’s apparent you are being beckoned towards God’s kingdom. You have a desire to obey his commands and now you are seeking his Spirit. This is a good thing. If you have believed the Gospel, the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, you should be baptized correctly in his name. You explained in your letter that you have come to a type of repentance so therefore you should now be baptized. God promises to fill you with his Spirit. Acts 2:38 “…and you shall receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost.” God is in charge of filling his people with his Spirit. We cannot do it as ministers of God. A visible manifestation will take place at the initial point of being baptized with the Holy Ghost. You will speak with New Tongues. Mark 16:17.

We had a young man recently baptized in Jesus name and out of the water he spoke with New Tongues. He spoke in tongues off and on all the way home while in his car. The Holy Ghost was all over him! Praise God! So this experience is available to you and to as many as the Lord our God shall call.

The next step is baptism in Jesus name. You can email me your zip code or city/country at: savedbypreaching@gmail.com and I will assist you with your baptism.

Lastly, it is possible to be baptized w/ the Holy Ghost prior to baptism. In Acts 10 the Gentile believers received the Holy Ghost prior to baptism. This can happen, it happened to me. But yet and still baptism is required as spoken by the Apostle: “Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord.” Acts 10:44-48.