I was listening to a song a few days ago while driving down the road. While I do enjoy most of what I hear as it pertains to worship and praise, there has to be an ear of discernment as well to make sure you are in agreement with what you are listening to. While listening to a particular song, I heard in the chorus,

“God left his throne to be born in a manger”

It appeared to flow along with the song quite well, however, a red flag went up in my head. I realized that something was slightly off. I know that God is Omnipotent and Omnipresent, however, the “vacating” of his throne is what caught my attention. Did God vacate his throne to be born in a manger?

I began to quickly scan the scriptures in my head and I couldn’t immediately come up with anything that would concur with the statement in the chorus of the song. Knowing that denominations usually try to promote man-made doctrines, I wondered if that was what I heard, the promotion of a man-made doctrine. One might say, “why are you being so analytical while listening to a worship song?” That’s a good question. My answer is that, even through music the enemy can deceive and plant the seeds of false teachings in your head. For instance, there was a very popular song years ago from an artist by the name of Donnie McClurkin entitled, “We fall down.” In this song he sings,

“For a saint
Is just a sinner who fell down
And got up”

Once again, the chorus just flows in the song and it sounds good to hear but when examined closely, it promotes a false teaching and gives license to sin. A Saint of God, one who is of the Elect of God is not “just a sinner.” A sinner is one who is unregenerate or one who is living in willful disobedience to the Word of God.

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:” (Ephesians 2:1-2 KJV).

That verse tells me that there is quite a difference between the natural man who is a sinner and the regenerate man who is made alive by the Spirit of God. He is no longer a sinner but a saint! The contrast between saint and sinner is also seen in many of the salutations to the churches in the Epistles:

“Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus”              (Ephesians 1:1).

“To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse” (Colossians 1:1).

“To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints” (Romans 1:7).

“Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:” (2 Corinthians 1:7).

Considering the theme in the salutations to the brethren in the churches, we don’t see the type of wording that mentions the “saints” being “just sinners.” In actuality, the redeeming process of Jesus Christ turns a sinner into a saint!

There are many other songs that promote false teachings but from the example given we can clearly see that wording in music can also be deceiving. Now going back to our initial song that asserts that “God left his throne to be born in a manger,” we must make sure that we tread carefully when describing the nature of God. The reason being is that the chorus in this song is not biblical and it doesn’t follow the Word of God in doctrine. It could lead one to believe that there are either multiple deities or that God vacates his throne and becomes a man who morphs into a human body. Many Oneness, not all, believe that God takes on a “role” or “mode” or “outfit,” that of Jesus Christ, the Son. Many Trinitarians believe, hopefully not all, that there are multiple deities i.e, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. These three deities are what they call “persons.” Each “person” is deity, therefore equating to three Gods. This is also subtle deceit.

The scripture is clear:

“But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.” (1 Corinthians 8:6).

As long as the Oneness and the Trinitarians keep adding to the Word of God and using wording that is unbiblical and deceiving, they will continue to perpetuate the false doctrines and will be held in contempt before God. They will be judged for promoting false teachings. When speaking on the birth of Jesus Christ one should understand the seriousness in doing so. Many religions believe that they have a type of “savior” in their religion. It may be the Buddha, the Krishna, the Shiva but all these so called deities are considered false in comparison with the God of the Holy Bible, Jehovah/ יהוה.

“For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.” (1 Chronicles 16:26).

When we speak on biblical doctrines we must harmonize the Scripture. We must know the nature of the True God and his salvation plan, his Son Jesus Christ. We must be very clear and concise. We must speak rightly the Word of God.

Notice the FACTS below:

God created all things.

“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” (Genesis 1:1).

The salvation plan of God is Jesus Christ.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16).

The Son of God was born in a manger. Jesus Christ was born of a woman, Mary.

“And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.” (Luke 2:7).

God did NOT leave his Throne:

“Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.” (Jeremiah 23:24).

There are NOT two Gods:

“Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.” (James 2:19).

God did NOT “morph” into a body:

“In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.” (1 John 4:9).

When we speak verbatim the Word of God there is no confusion. When we distort the Word of God by adding to it, then we are deceived and are deceiving others. When we are teachable and rely on the Holy Spirit to lead and guide us into all truth we will see the errors in teachings and even in song lyrics. We will then begin to immediately question and rationally deduce the falsities and prevent deception in ourselves and those around us. This is how God sharpens his children and gives them discernment so they won’t be tricked by the enemy.

Joseph deluna · December 27, 2020 at 6:38 pm

Hey brother Gabe God bless you , yea whenever I talk to someone and speak about Jesus Christ I want them to know Immediately that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that God was in Christ not “ God was Christ or God became man” because God is not a man numbers 23:19 he is a spirit and he indwells his Son as it is written in acts 10:38 hallelujah.

Gabriel · December 27, 2020 at 8:18 pm

Praise the Lord brother, that is a good thing to hear. The Word of God doesn’t need any assistance as it speaks for itself. It is comprehensible to those who have ears to hear. Just as we cannot lead a horse to water, likewise, we cannot make a person understand the simplicity of the Doctrines of Jesus Christ. The best we can do is pray for them that God would open their understanding. Also, with explaining the nature of God we must always use biblical language to stay safe. I see that is what you have done which is good. Problems arise when people add wording and concepts to the Word of God. That is how denominations were created and that is how false teachers deceive.

“My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.” – James 3:1.

Keep growing in the Grace and the Knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Scott · December 29, 2020 at 10:18 am

Gabriel, God is so amazing. I believe I was led to this teaching by the Holy Spirit as last night I was speaking of our Savior, Jesus Christ as God in human form. I thought that I understood this concept rightly. I think that this teaching helped me to understand better. It makes sense to me now that Jesus is the son of God, empowered by God. The Holy Spirit the Power of God ? Thank you.

Gabriel · December 29, 2020 at 12:57 pm

Amen. I am glad that you are coming into the Knowledge of the Father AND the Son.

“And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”- John 17:3

The understanding comes when we get back into the Word of God and flush out particular doctrines that we have been taught by the denominations. It’s a hard thing to do for many because they are so embedded in the lies. They also have family and friends that they don’t want to offend. But when we have a STRONG desire for Truth and seek to attain it any cost, we are then ready vessels to receive from the Lord the engrafted Word which is able to save our souls!

Here is another video that we made a while back to equip you on your journey.

God bless.

Spencer · March 24, 2021 at 10:05 am

So I must say that it’s awesome to see someone today stick with their convictions. But God is All powerful so with that being said I read in 1Tim 3:16 that Without Controversy God wan Manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit…..And John 1 says the word which is God became flesh. Isaiah 9:6 calls the baby born of Mary the Mighty God. As a “oneness” well honestly I hate these denominations because frankly their not biblical….but I feel the need to identify myself I don’t believe in modes or even person’s. He is ALMIGHTY. Nuff said. His plan was salvation from the very beginning. We are literally made in his image. The word image in the Hebrew means as a reflection in the mirror. So I’m not following you. Even in Mark chapter 2 or 3…..sorry I can’t remember but even the pharisees said who can forgive sins but God. There has never be a man born into this world without sin. Only God is sinless. Gabriel you have my email and bro I’d love to discuss this with you. My goal is only to talk and fellowship. But only if you’d like. I pray that the Lord continues to bless your ministry and continue to speak boldly ad you ought to speak!!

Gabriel · March 24, 2021 at 8:26 pm

Thank you Spencer for your inquiry. The only way to Truth is to speak what the Word of God says verbatim. That is how we hear the Word of God and Speak the Word of God. “If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.” 1 Peter 4:11

The confusion arises when we either use versions of the Bible that distort the Word of God or we add concepts that have been handed down by traditions and doctrines of men. When you say “John 1 says the word which is God became flesh” That is not correct wording. You didn’t speak as an Oracle of God and that is how one is confused and confuses others. The Word of God says,

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us…” John 1:14.

The Word of God was “MADE” flesh not “BECAME” flesh. There is a significant difference. I will leave a link below for you to better understand in depth the seriousness of speaking clearly the Word of God.

The slightest replacements of words in the Bible can lead to false teachings and false doctrine.

Keep studying!

Emanuel · December 29, 2020 at 8:08 pm

Hey Brother Gabe, I am a 17 year old male, and I am wondering if having a job is bad. For college is near for me, and I want to maintain my walk with God, and after my years in college, I want to be a psychologist so I could help patients with also advising them about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. God bless you Gabe, and thank you for sharing the true, and the Very Good Word of God!!

Emanuel · December 29, 2020 at 8:35 pm

Hey Brother Gabe, I am asking because money is not something I adore or admire and is nothing but a tool to use for security. Is that a wrong mindset for I do not love the money, but use it for security. Thank you Brother Gabe, and again thank you for giving the hard honest truth about The Word.

Gabriel · December 30, 2020 at 8:09 am

Hello friend, I am glad you are desiring to assist others in life. Doing the will of God can be done in many ways. If you are part of the body of Christ, you will have an area that God will use you in. This is known by the Gifts he gives unto men. “Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.” -Ephesians 4:8.

It is needful that we find out what that Gift is and cultivate it and produce from it. We must make sure that earthly jobs and endeavors do not get in the way with that. There can be a balance and the job can be used to provide for one’s life and one’s family. There are secular jobs like a mechanic, landscaper, barber, carpenter, plumber, electrician, etc that are good trades to look into to that are always in demand. You can certainly study to be a psychologist but you have to weigh the times we are living in. Much of the education in the public school system is secularized to the point where you may have to implement antichrist methods to treat certain individuals. In short, make sure you can make an honest living and have a good conscience doing so. We are obviously in the End Times and the Lord Jesus is returning soon. The mark of the beast will also be coming soon and this will cause a lot of difficulty for normal business operations. My advice is to be skilled in a trade that is always in demand and that will bring you income. Being a witness and making disciples is the way of life for the Christian and should not be hindered by any earthly job.

Scott · January 1, 2021 at 1:53 am

Gabriel, Excellent answer, ty. This same question above I have also struggled with. My mindset has been and spirit has been in opposition to working in this earthly beast system and in opposition with Jesus teaching to give up everything and follow Me, (paraphrased). Gabriel would you please do a video on “the four gospels”, Matthew Mark Luke John, that other preachers insist that we must sell “everything” and give to the poor and live and survive in this world by Faith. Is it ok to build a house, and obtain possessions motorbikes, snowmobiles, etc… This has been a war within myself for a long time. I feel like I am going against Jesus teachings by doing so. I’ve found it very difficult to obey this, I live in Maine very cold. Albeit I still feel I’m in conflict with The Word of God. Thank you for all that you do and for your consideration. Please Pray for me on this dilemma and I ask for Prayer concerning my health issues. I fear the medical establishment will not help the problems I am dealing with. In Faith, Scott.

Gabriel · January 1, 2021 at 8:31 pm

Praise the Lord. Good testimony and thank you for that suggestion with the teaching. It is interesting that you say that because the Lord is compelling me to speak on a certain subject that will bring clarity. By God’s grace it will come soon and when it does, I will update this post with the link to the video.

And concerning the health situation you are dealing with, I will pray right now.

Dumo · January 7, 2021 at 8:11 am

Hey brother Gabe I’ve been learning a lot from your Bible studies on youtube especially on the topic of the trinity. However there is something I need to clarify a question that keeps coming up in my mind about John 1 v1 where the Bible states that the word became flesh, what is it saying did God become flesh since it also states that the word was God? and also in Genesis where 1 v 26 why does God refer to himself as “US”.

Gabriel · January 7, 2021 at 11:56 am

Hello, I am glad you are learning from the studies. The answers to your two questions are within the text. The context to be precise. Study the context without adding any additional wording and your answers will come. The answer to the question on Genesis 26 is within the context and the answer to John 1 is within the context. Harmonizing the Word of God does assist greatly! I will be making a teaching on the passage in the future. Stay tuned!

Julian · January 18, 2021 at 6:22 pm

Will the rapture occur before the mark of the beast or will born again Christians have to discern whether or not something is the mark? Thankyou brother Gabe.

Gabriel · January 18, 2021 at 8:22 pm

Hello Julian, thank you for the question. The mark of the beast will be very apparent and available for all. It is a global law put forth by the antichrist system that will require a mark in the right hand or in the forehead for the purchasing and selling of goods. Some people do not have hands so they will use the forehead in their case. It will be a type of identification mark that will track a person and also have health/vaccination status within it as well. The current covid 19 scam vaccination is NOT the mark of the beast. This is just a conditioning period to get the human will to comply easily for when the injection of a type of chip or some sorts to be inserted into all mankind.

The Christian will be here for that time period from what we see in the scriptures. The churches are not ready because they think they will be raptured out before it all hits the fan. They are not ready for what is to come. The pastors are not warning them. That is one of the reasons there will be a great falling away.

christopher · April 24, 2021 at 12:07 am

when was Jesus glorified? was it when he ascended to the Father? is that when the Father and Jesus became One, and all power was given unto Jesus? is Jesus my God? i’m so sorry for always asking these questions, but it’s like i understand it but at the same time i don’t.

Gabriel · April 24, 2021 at 6:48 am

Hello Christopher, It is important to speak in clear and complete sentences, if you speak the English language. Secondly, when we speak on the Word of God it is of utmost importance to speak verbatim the scriptures especially when referring to doctrine and questioning the scriptures.

There is no private interpretation, the answers you seek are already written. One must simply, read and recite the Word of God. It is also helpful to study the scriptures with the Spirit as the guide.

I hope this helps.

Amen

james · August 30, 2021 at 3:44 pm

Hello brother, I have a question pertaining to the worship of Jesus. Given that Jesus himself is not the Father, or the God of all creation, but rather the “firstborn of all creation” and the “the Amen… the beginning of the creation of God,” is it therefore idolatry to worship him?

I am under the impression that worshipping exclusively Jesus is not SIN nor is believing the false trinity under the circumstance that it is done according to the Holy Spirit in love and fear of God. My reasoning for this is that Jesus was the embodiment of God’s will and His image on Earth, being what God would be should he have actually made himself flesh. This would lead me to believe that worship of Jesus as God would not be a sin due to Jesus being a perfect representation of God, and why people who believe the trinity lie can still be saved due to the false doctrine only being literally wrong but, in metaphorical terms, being a correct statement (as God and Jesus are one in spirit, one in will, etc.)

Nonetheless, your input and possible correction on the matter would be greatly appreciated, and may the LORD keep your path straight.

Gabriel · August 30, 2021 at 7:02 pm

Hello friend, I appreciate the encouragement in the Lord. As for the subject you are interested in, it’s best to refer to scripture when teaching or learning on doctrine. We mustn’t add unnecessary wording to complicate things. The scriptures are clear:

“Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:”- Philippians 2:6

“And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him”
    Hebrews 1:6.

“And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.” – John 20:28

“Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.” – Acts 2:38

When Elect of God are walking in the Spirit, the Spirit of God leads into all Truth. They don’t stay in false doctrines like the trinity, they don’t perpetuate error. The Roman Catholic church perpetuated the trinity doctrine and removed Jesus Christ from the baptism. When a person disregards the Truth and abides in error, they are then considered disobedient children upon which the wrath of God will fall. The remission of sins can only take place by the name above all names, Jesus Christ. Not any title alone. Likewise you don’t pray over your food in titles nor do you cast out devils or pray over the sick in titles, you call upon the Name above all names, Jesus Christ.

Learn to only speak and receive the Word of God verbatim and you will steer clear of much error.

Princess · September 10, 2021 at 11:50 am

Hello pastor Gabe,
      I’ve watched your videos on explaning who Jesus Christ is, God manifest in the flesh. Are you saying that Jesus is a puppet and God is the one behind it? What’s the difference between Jesus and I, Jesus is a man that has God within him the same way I have the Spirit of God within me but that doesn’t make it God.

Gabriel · September 11, 2021 at 4:46 pm

Hello friend, Please don’t use that wording when speaking on the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. God is not mocked. Even when asking a question, one can ask it in a way that is offensive to the Heavens. There is no explanation that can be given to a natural, fleshly mind. Get your mind and language right and then humbly approach the things of God.

Seek the Lord while he may be found. Obey Acts 2:38 and get baptized w/ the Holy Ghost. You will then be led into all truth and there wouldn’t be a need to ask me questions.

With concern,