Many have often wondered, what came first, the chicken or the egg? This can be a puzzling question that can produce a variety of theories but there is only one correct answer. The chicken[s]. A chicken needs a counterpart to produce.

The Bible states that God calls things into existence. I believe God called into existence two chickens and they met and produced.

…and calleth those things which be not as though they were. (Romans 4:17 KJV).

Now, transitioning to the idea or redemption, the reconciliation of man to God, there must be a positive source (good) and a counteragent (evil). The counteragent opposes the positive force and thereby what is produced is the redemption plan of God. The redemption plan of God begins with a Blueprint. We know that God’s seat is in the heavens and the earth is his footstool. On the earth and in the human perspective there is a concept called time. In the heavens there is a what is known as eternity. Outside of time is where God dwells and this is where he created the Blueprint of Redemption. We cannot call it a point in time but we can do our best with language and call it a point in eternity. When God chose to reconcile man back to himself, he spoke the details of the blueprint into existence. This is his Word, the Bible.

“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” (Isaiah 45:7).

“By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.” (Psalm 33:6).

All that which was called into existence by God was non-existent prior to him creating the Blueprint of Redemption, but as the scripture stated, he “…calleth those things which be not as though they were.

We can now see the Creator in action as he creates his Blueprint of Redemption:

“And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; (Revelation 3:14).

“Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,” ( 1 Peter 1:20).

“And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. (Revelation 13:8).

“Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:” (Acts 2:23).

“Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (Matthew 25:34).

These statements along with many others show us that there was NOT an unexpected error in the plan of God that caused the Creator to react in such a way and “fix” things, rather we see the Creator producing the Blueprint of Redemption and thereby all things react around the created plan of God.

“For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (Colossians 1:16).

So, what came first,

Satan and his divisive scheme to thwart God’s plan?

Or, the Blueprint of Redemption?

I propose that within the Blueprint of Redemption there was a character or counteragent that sought to oppose and rid of the “beginning of the creation of God.”

“And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. (See Revelation 12).

This counteragent is within the Blueprint of Redemption. His quest was after the Holy Child since the garden of Eden. His attempt to ruin the seed of the woman fell short when the prophecy went forth:

“And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. (Genesis 3:15).

This character, the Dragon is a defeated foe. His role to rebel was not a surprise to the Creator but was already part of the script. He could not delete what had come before him. When“the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;” (Revelation 3:14) is opposed by the counteragent“that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan” (Revelation 12:9) we see something amazing that is produced.

The Salvation Plan of God.

“Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:”

Fear not little flock, God is not only in control but has already defeated the Serpent and given us the victory through Jesus Christ our Lord!

Amen, and Amen!

Traghvon Holloway · September 1, 2021 at 1:57 pm

Good teaching bro gabe also ur last video was really good its true we are at the end of times and people are giving in to the government and some even say its a christians duty to obey the government even though the government tried to shut the apostles up but the kept preaching but these churches wont bring that up even as far as saying u need the vax to go to the House of GOD

Rebecca Fitzpatrick · September 2, 2021 at 5:04 pm

Yes God says to hate sin. Jesus says that if we hate another PERSON, we are guilty of murder:
Everyone who hates his brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him. In your recent yourtube video, it sounded like you were saying that you hate sinners. Maybe you meant those who are actively working for satan, abortion mill employees, the companies that buy the aborted babies’ bodies and make them into biogenics, vaccines? So many others….

Gabriel · September 2, 2021 at 6:55 pm

Hello friend, I am glad you have been encouraged by the videos and teachings. When we speak, we must speak as Oracles of God. What I stated is stated in the Word of God. No matter what you think it “sounds like” the fact is our heart abides in the Truth of God’s Word. What God hates, we hate. What God loves, we love.

“The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.” Psalm 5:5

=
    =

“Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.” Psalm 139:21-22

=
    =

“I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.” Psalm 26:5

=
    =

“I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.” Psalm 31:6

=
    =

“An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.” Proverbs 29:27

———-

Please keep on the topic of the writing. Any questions not in relation to the writing, you can email us a Savedbypreaching.com

Thank you.

Taylor Gonzales · September 4, 2021 at 9:13 pm

Thank you , I feel more peace about this topic. I believe that we do have to choose this day whom we will serve, and I believe that we must abide in Christ by trusting the Son of God and following his example. Yet, I have always seen some of these “calvinist / once saved always saved” teachers make points about their theology systems, and it would almost sound correct if it only didn’t contradict other parts of the scriptures.

You made a point about God dwelling in eternity and us inhabiting time. I believe that this consideration is very important, because when the Bible says he was foreordained from the foundations of the Earth, it is important to note that this ordinance was set forth from eternity. I feel something stirring up inside of me, and like I said it’s giving me a peace about this subject THE REDEMPTION PLAN.

Thank you and much love and respect in Jesus name.

Gabriel · September 5, 2021 at 7:49 pm

Thank you for the testimony and encouragement in the Lord. As a Christian we must not entertain the doctrines of denominations and sects such as calvinism and armenians. Both are under a strong delusion because they have not a love of the Truth. We strictly abide in the Doctrines of Jesus Christ set forth in the Holy Bible, his Word. We speak as Oracles of God and we speak verbatim the scriptures using biblical language. This prevents false doctrine from being created and extra-biblical concepts and theories from developing.

Amen

Alexandru Manea · September 21, 2021 at 6:33 am

Hi,
I agree with you and may God bless you for your handling of Christ’s teachings. There is nothing more true then what he taught, he was, is and always will be the truth, the way and the life.
A good physician, like Christ tells his subjects/patients that they need help and doesn’t give them mumbo jumbo or what they want to hear like the false prophets do, he gives them the truth, not lies. The sorcery doctors practice in today’s world is disgusting, as well as other industries. I have been a victim for a long time and I still am.
I hope to be able to afford to donate to your ministry soon.
Please pray for me if you are moved to do so, I live under a heavy burden, that said, Christ has removed many errors from my life, but the world keeps making stumbling blocks for me and I fear my end is soon, though I look forward to the kingdom and I hope to fear no evil.
I have seen your good works and your struggles with the evil in the world. I wish I could do good things also, thank you for your compassion, your kindness, your honesty and the heart warming moments when you touch someone with Christ’s love.

May God bless you!

Gabriel · September 21, 2021 at 3:22 pm

Thank you for your testimony and your encouragement in the Lord. I thank God there are those out there who have benefited from the teachings and preachings. All Glory to God. God knows the number of our days but the Spirit will give warnings too of what is to come. That is between a man and God, not for me to speculate. God’s will be done.

The best thing one can do as we approach the End, is to make sure he/she is right with God and has obeyed his commands. In brief the process of salvation is as follows:

1. Believe with all one’s heart the Gospel (death, burial and Resurrection) of Jesus Christ.
    2. Come clean with God and confess and repent of all sin.
    3. Be baptized (fully immersed) in water in the name of Jesus Christ (not titles merely) for the remission of sins.
    4. Receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost, initially evident by speaking in New Tongues.
    5. Be in constant fellowship with the Father through the Lord Jesus Christ.

This will make one well prepared to experience the next level of things (eternal life).

This video will also be of good help.

From belief to eternal life: